Elektronik Sex Elektronik Sex

Very Well Mixed

I just wanna say you manage to keep a nice bright fidelity to the track, which is something a lot of people seem to lose when they encode their files to MP3 and upload. It sounded very up front which again is rare, and it DIDN'T sound even the slightest bit over compressed. Watch the electro distortion for over-gain, but it sounded killer to me!

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

Great Electronic Work

Really dig the remix, great pace, much better than that slow ass AVB remix haha. Really like the use of the heavy, driving synths that keep the pace going constantly while constantly running that famous pirates line in with a quick tempo.

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

Fun Mix

Glad everyone is digging the song, was a fun mix. We only had a 3 hour slot to mix it all from the tracking stage to final cut so we were having to make quick passes and I tried to keep the feel of the Dylan-esque sound as clear but true to the style as possible. Pats vocals were great for this because it was a little different than his voice is usually so it was a cool change.

Oh, and he taught himself that harmonica in a week. lol. Not too shabby eh?

notnath responds:

hey brad

Day of Judgement Day of Judgement

Love the Panning

I love how well this song is panned into the stereo field. Very diverse mix without having to overdo the number of instruments.

Jacobs' Cabin Jacobs' Cabin

Reverbs and High Pass Filters

You should look into throwing a few more effects on the instruments periodically, I like the overall structure, but you can get a lot more out of an instrument just for a small section by throwing on a high pass filter or some wild reverb on it then taking it away.

If you don't already use it, Reason is sick for this kind of stuff, should check it out. Otherwise, more is usually better, and keep up the good stuff!

sergeantx responds:

thx man! ill definitely check out that program

Kids (maer808 Remix) Kids (maer808 Remix)

Pretty cool

This song's been pretty popular lately, its nice to hear a remix that doesn't completely suck for once... the results for youtube remixes of this make my ears bleed haha. Props on a good mix!!

maer808 responds:

thanks man glad you liked this remix!